Latest topics
» New Forum :D
by NeatCrush 11/8/2012, 7:36 pm

» Homecoming!? O:
by NeatCrush 10/12/2012, 10:22 am

» Counting Game
by NeatCrush 9/23/2012, 10:38 am


Favorite shows

Go down

Favorite shows

Post by TB on 9/3/2012, 1:34 pm

Title explains it quite well. So, what are your favorite shows?

MLP;FiM (pretty sure everybody already knew that), Adventure Time, Spongebob, and The Simpsons are mine.

- - - - - - - -

My family :3 (Still in construction so don't be surprised if I didn't add you yet)

Twinnie - Bunbun
Dad - Xarr
Mom - Star
Sisters - NC, DP
God - Kitty [XD]
Bros - LS, G4

and this is a .gif that described me quite well
avatar
TB

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 20
Location : wat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Cool.Wing on 9/3/2012, 1:37 pm

The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Spongebob, and other cartoons.

- - - - - - - -

avatar
Cool.Wing

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Trouble Town.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by G4 Man on 9/3/2012, 1:39 pm

I like... adventure time, the big bang theory, parks and rec, 30 rock, suits, psych, white collar, snl, and thats all I can think of..

- - - - - - - -

avatar
G4 Man
Admin of Total Awesomness

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Coffeyville, Ks

View user profile http://dithegreyasteroid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Xarr on 9/3/2012, 1:45 pm

Suits, psych, danny phantom, some of the good old shows that used to be on...

- - - - - - - -




Potato, that's all you need to know
avatar
Xarr
PHC Representative

Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 122
Location : Yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by NeatCrush on 9/3/2012, 2:34 pm

Dance Moms and Bones! Oh and football
avatar
NeatCrush

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Xarr on 9/3/2012, 3:33 pm

NeatCrush wrote:Dance Moms and Bones! Oh and football

Dance....moms? o_O

- - - - - - - -




Potato, that's all you need to know
avatar
Xarr
PHC Representative

Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 122
Location : Yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Obiwan2324 on 9/3/2012, 4:33 pm

Law and Order, Young Justice, Law and Order, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Law and Order, Legend of Korra and ATLA, LAW AND ORDER, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Oh, did I forget to say LAW AND ORDER?

- - - - - - - -


Foppish wicks eat hffloffles.
avatar
Obiwan2324

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Blaghadisma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Xarr on 9/3/2012, 4:43 pm

Obiwan2324 wrote:Law and Order, Young Justice, Law and Order, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Law and Order, Legend of Korra and ATLA, LAW AND ORDER, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Oh, did I forget to say LAW AND ORDER?

I just gained more respect for you Obi. Mostly cause of LAW AND ORDER

- - - - - - - -




Potato, that's all you need to know
avatar
Xarr
PHC Representative

Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 122
Location : Yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by G4 Man on 9/3/2012, 4:58 pm

Xarr wrote:
Obiwan2324 wrote:Law and Order, Young Justice, Law and Order, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Law and Order, Legend of Korra and ATLA, LAW AND ORDER, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Oh, did I forget to say LAW AND ORDER?

I just gained more respect for you Obi. Mostly cause of LAW AND ORDER

I do not. like law and order at all

- - - - - - - -

avatar
G4 Man
Admin of Total Awesomness

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Coffeyville, Ks

View user profile http://dithegreyasteroid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Xarr on 9/3/2012, 5:04 pm

G4 Man wrote:
Xarr wrote:
Obiwan2324 wrote:Law and Order, Young Justice, Law and Order, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Law and Order, Legend of Korra and ATLA, LAW AND ORDER, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Oh, did I forget to say LAW AND ORDER?

I just gained more respect for you Obi. Mostly cause of LAW AND ORDER

I do not. like law and order at all

:OOOO :OOOO :OOOO :OOO

- - - - - - - -




Potato, that's all you need to know
avatar
Xarr
PHC Representative

Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 122
Location : Yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Obiwan2324 on 9/3/2012, 5:06 pm

G4 Man wrote:
Xarr wrote:
Obiwan2324 wrote:Law and Order, Young Justice, Law and Order, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Law and Order, Legend of Korra and ATLA, LAW AND ORDER, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Oh, did I forget to say LAW AND ORDER?

I just gained more respect for you Obi. Mostly cause of LAW AND ORDER

I do not. like law and order at all

DISHONOR ON YOUR FAMILY! DISHONOR ON YOUR COW! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! SHUUUUUUUUUNN!!

- - - - - - - -


Foppish wicks eat hffloffles.
avatar
Obiwan2324

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Blaghadisma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by rominay on 9/3/2012, 7:04 pm

grimm, criminal minds, and dance moms.
oh and once upon a time

- - - - - - - -


TG: waht did u say about me u little punk
avatar
rominay

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 58
Location : Seattle

View user profile http://vriskserket.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by BunBun on 9/3/2012, 7:54 pm

Dance moms
Degrassi
Toddlers and tiaras
Here comes honey booboo
Gravity falls
Idk I don't watch much TV xP
avatar
BunBun

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Breezy on 9/3/2012, 8:25 pm

the proud family holla

- - - - - - - -


You're not gonna tell me who I am, I'll tell you who I am.
avatar
Breezy

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : californyuh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Starlit on 9/3/2012, 9:45 pm

Havent really watched any TV recently. Well may favorites are

Avatar ( ALLL OF THEMMMM)
Gravity Falls
Sherlock Holmes BBC
Bones
SuperNatural

and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk what else really

- - - - - - - -

avatar
Starlit

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by NeatCrush on 9/4/2012, 8:16 pm

Xarr wrote:
NeatCrush wrote:Dance Moms and Bones! Oh and football

Dance....moms? o_O

YOU NEVER SAW DANCE MOMS AND YOU LOVE BUNBUN?!?!? Ask your nubby nub what it is...
avatar
NeatCrush

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Xarr on 9/4/2012, 10:14 pm

NeatCrush wrote:
Xarr wrote:
NeatCrush wrote:Dance Moms and Bones! Oh and football

Dance....moms? o_O

YOU NEVER SAW DANCE MOMS AND YOU LOVE BUNBUN?!?!? Ask your nubby nub what it is...


umad

and i asked...

- - - - - - - -




Potato, that's all you need to know
avatar
Xarr
PHC Representative

Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 122
Location : Yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Starlit on 9/6/2012, 10:41 pm

Xarr wrote:
NeatCrush wrote:
Xarr wrote:
NeatCrush wrote:Dance Moms and Bones! Oh and football

Dance....moms? o_O

YOU NEVER SAW DANCE MOMS AND YOU LOVE BUNBUN?!?!? Ask your nubby nub what it is...


umad

and i asked...

Dance moms sounds like a weird show..... I bet its like toddler and tiaras but with dancing..... What are they showing on television these days.

- - - - - - - -

avatar
Starlit

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Xarr on 9/7/2012, 7:58 pm

Starlit wrote:
Xarr wrote:
NeatCrush wrote:
Xarr wrote:
NeatCrush wrote:Dance Moms and Bones! Oh and football

Dance....moms? o_O

YOU NEVER SAW DANCE MOMS AND YOU LOVE BUNBUN?!?!? Ask your nubby nub what it is...


umad

and i asked...

Dance moms sounds like a weird show..... I bet its like toddler and tiaras but with dancing..... What are they showing on television these days.

TV shows..

- - - - - - - -




Potato, that's all you need to know
avatar
Xarr
PHC Representative

Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 122
Location : Yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite shows

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum