by NeatCrush 10/12/2012, 10:22 am

» Counting Game
by NeatCrush 9/23/2012, 10:38 am

The end of the beginning

Go down

The end of the beginning

Post by G4 Man on 9/4/2012, 12:08 am

JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1

Well it's been about 23 hours after the forum has launched and i feel like the forums first day went good. I've fixed all the known bugs, I started a glowy name fiasco, and I modded people galore. But now I have all the mods i need for the time being. Although I'm not sure how many people Blake the PHC Rep will bring over to the forum. When I think back on it I think i should've chosen someone who talks alot and gets along with all the PHCers, and though im sure he does get along fine with everyone he doesnt seem like a very talkative person. Though i still feel he should be part of digitalk. No progress was made today on the header contest. I created an info post about the upcoming pop ieges account giveaway (which im going to use to bring some people to digitalk) but honestly what would help the most would be a post on the PHB about it. Right now everyone has left the forum besides me and Obi. Who honestly does not seem frightening or disgusted of me at all lately which is great. Oh and i banned Drizzy. He wanted it :/ dude acts weird to me. Oh and I want to get to a point where theres so much going on in the forum that the forum twitter feed has to be updated like 3 times a day (Goal 1).

END OF DAY 1
G4 Man
Admin of Total Awesomness

View user profile http://dithegreyasteroid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The end of the beginning

Post by Xarr on 9/4/2012, 12:52 pm

Coral day 1 Very Happy

- - - - - - - -

Potato, that's all you need to know
Xarr
PHC Representative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Obiwan2324 on 9/4/2012, 1:41 pm

G4 Man wrote:JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1

Well it's been about 23 hours after the forum has launched and i feel like the forums first day went good. I've fixed all the known bugs, I started a glowy name fiasco, and I modded people galore. But now I have all the mods i need for the time being. Although I'm not sure how many people Blake the PHC Rep will bring over to the forum. When I think back on it I think i should've chosen someone who talks alot and gets along with all the PHCers, and though im sure he does get along fine with everyone he doesnt seem like a very talkative person. Though i still feel he should be part of digitalk. No progress was made today on the header contest. I created an info post about the upcoming pop ieges account giveaway (which im going to use to bring some people to digitalk) but honestly what would help the most would be a post on the PHB about it. Right now everyone has left the forum besides me and Obi. Who honestly does not seem frightening or disgusted of me at all lately which is great. Oh and i banned Drizzy. He wanted it :/ dude acts weird to me. Oh and I want to get to a point where theres so much going on in the forum that the forum twitter feed has to be updated like 3 times a day (Goal 1).

END OF DAY 1

That's only because you're acting less creepy than usual.

- - - - - - - -

Foppish wicks eat hffloffles.
Obiwan2324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rominay on 9/4/2012, 2:09 pm

For a PHC rep, I think you should choose Obi, Kat, or Xarr.
Also, you can no longer advertise PHF on the PHC anymore?? idk it was the scroll/bottom message but i doubt its a real rule

Last edited by rominay on 9/4/2012, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - -

TG: waht did u say about me u little punk
rominay

View user profile http://vriskserket.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarr on 9/4/2012, 2:10 pm

rominay wrote:For a PHC rep, I think you should choose Obi, Kat, or Xarr.

We don't need to have just 1 rep.

- - - - - - - -

Xarr
PHC Representative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rominay on 9/4/2012, 2:15 pm

Xarr wrote:

idk i guess we can have more

- - - - - - - -

TG: waht did u say about me u little punk
rominay

View user profile http://vriskserket.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarr on 9/4/2012, 2:16 pm

rominay wrote:
Xarr wrote:

idk i guess we can have more

It could work but idk.

- - - - - - - -

Xarr
PHC Representative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man on 9/4/2012, 5:48 pm

Also, you can no longer advertise PHF on the PHC anymore?? idk it was the scroll/bottom message but i doubt its a real rule

It's not true but im sure some mod will enforce it. Honestly I think nowadays there are a handful of cruddy mods, like 3 i can think of. I just miss back in the day when power on the chat wasnt just handed to you. I wish there was another reset and someone like xarr controlled who gets modded.
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NeatCrush on 9/4/2012, 8:00 pm

Isn't Creed our rep now?

- - - - - - - -

Relationship status: In a relationship with Mr. SG
Music: NEON TREES
What's awesome: NFL kickoff
What sucks: Females
Sisters: DP TB Bunbun
Brothers: FH SG G4
Twinnie: CW
Dad: Xarr
How I feel about the new forums:

WE GOT A MAD MAD LOVE <3
NeatCrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Obiwan2324 on 9/4/2012, 8:01 pm

NeatCrush wrote:Isn't Creed our rep now?
I don't trust ND.

- - - - - - - -

Foppish wicks eat hffloffles.
Obiwan2324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeatCrush on 9/4/2012, 8:05 pm

Obiwan2324 wrote:
I don't trust ND.

Who would you make it? Cause a PHCer should choose
NeatCrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathstalker on 9/4/2012, 8:13 pm

END OF DAY 1

Last edited by Deathstalker on 9/4/2012, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - -

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor cheers

Deathstalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man on 9/4/2012, 8:14 pm

.... whos creed...
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NeatCrush on 9/4/2012, 8:15 pm

Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

that's freaking amazing o.o
NeatCrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man on 9/4/2012, 8:17 pm

Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

Lol post it on the contest thread
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathstalker on 9/4/2012, 8:18 pm

G4 Man wrote:
Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

No

Last edited by Deathstalker on 9/5/2012, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - -

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor cheers

Deathstalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man on 9/4/2012, 8:21 pm

Deathstalker wrote:
G4 Man wrote:
Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

No

then it will not be considered
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarr on 9/4/2012, 10:17 pm

G4 Man wrote:

It's not true but im sure some mod will enforce it. Honestly I think nowadays there are a handful of cruddy mods, like 3 i can think of. I just miss back in the day when power on the chat wasnt just handed to you. I wish there was another reset and someone like xarr controlled who gets modded.

Aww thanks Smile and I agree that power is just handed to you nowadays.

- - - - - - - -

Xarr
PHC Representative

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum