Digitalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum :D
by NeatCrush 11/8/2012, 7:36 pm

» Homecoming!? O:
by NeatCrush 10/12/2012, 10:22 am

» Counting Game
by NeatCrush 9/23/2012, 10:38 am

The beginning

2 posters

Go down

The beginning  Empty The beginning

Post by G4 Man 9/3/2012, 3:51 am

JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1/2

Well after 2 and a half hours of the forum being open all the new members have left. I've had to fix multiple issues that i wasn't aware of before. I've had to add multiple features and some i still have no idea how to add, specifically gif avatars (which im still not sure is the best idea) and vm alerts (which should probably be a setting). Right now the most users ever been on at once is 15 at 0:00 which is cool because that's launch time. I can't wait for NC to work on her book series more so I can read one. I hope that no one finds the inconsistency with the member registration dates. I hope that someone notices the little easter egg when posting a certain male mod's name and the similar easter egg when they try to post a certain fruits name. I'm hoping that I'm able to get more people from the phc to come over and also hoping I can strike a deal with someone to get a post on the phb about this new forum so it doesn't die out (thats my number one fear seeing as the last forum got close and backup forum pretty much died). I've managed to figure out how to control what certain mods can moderate but i've yet to tell the 2 moderator forms I turned down because I either feel they aren't an ideal moderator or I just don't know them well enough. Launch day has been pretty hectic even though its only lasted 2 and a half hours but I have a feeling the worst is behind me...

END OF DAY 1/2

Last edited by G4 Man on 9/3/2012, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
G4 Man
G4 Man
Admin of Total Awesomness

http://dithegreyasteroid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The beginning  Empty Re: The beginning

Post by NeatCrush 9/3/2012, 10:39 am

G4 Man wrote:JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1/2

Well after 2 and a half hours of the forum being open all the new members have left. I've had to fix multiple issues that i wasn't aware of before. I've had to add multiple features and some i still have no idea how to add, specifically gif avatars (which im still not sure is the best idea) and vm alerts (which should probably be a setting). Right now the most users ever been on at once is 15 at 0:00 which is cool because that's launch time. I can't wait for NC to work on her book series more so I can read one. I hope that no one finds the inconsistency with the member registration dates. I hope that someone notices the little easter egg when posting a certain male mod's name and the similar easter egg when they try to post a certain fruits name. I'm hoping that I'm able to get more people from the phc to come over and also hoping I can strike a deal with someone to get a post on the phb about this new chat so this forum doesn't die out (thats my number one fear seeing as the last forum got close and backup forum pretty much died). I've managed to figure out how to control what certain mods can moderate but i've yet to tell the 2 moderator forms I turned down because I either feel they aren't an ideal moderator or I just don't know them well enough. Launch day has been pretty hectic even though its only lasted 2 and a half hours but I have a feeling the worst is behind me...

END OF DAY 1/2

*claps* You've done a great job G4, and its so much more happy than the last forum! Think I can bring some of my real life friends on? To help more people join? Oh and do we get alerted with "likes" too? xD
NeatCrush
NeatCrush

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man 9/3/2012, 11:24 am

NeatCrush wrote:
G4 Man wrote:JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1/2

Well after 2 and a half hours of the forum being open all the new members have left. I've had to fix multiple issues that i wasn't aware of before. I've had to add multiple features and some i still have no idea how to add, specifically gif avatars (which im still not sure is the best idea) and vm alerts (which should probably be a setting). Right now the most users ever been on at once is 15 at 0:00 which is cool because that's launch time. I can't wait for NC to work on her book series more so I can read one. I hope that no one finds the inconsistency with the member registration dates. I hope that someone notices the little easter egg when posting a certain male mod's name and the similar easter egg when they try to post a certain fruits name. I'm hoping that I'm able to get more people from the phc to come over and also hoping I can strike a deal with someone to get a post on the phb about this new chat so this forum doesn't die out (thats my number one fear seeing as the last forum got close and backup forum pretty much died). I've managed to figure out how to control what certain mods can moderate but i've yet to tell the 2 moderator forms I turned down because I either feel they aren't an ideal moderator or I just don't know them well enough. Launch day has been pretty hectic even though its only lasted 2 and a half hours but I have a feeling the worst is behind me...

END OF DAY 1/2

*claps* You've done a great job G4, and its so much more happy than the last forum! Think I can bring some of my real life friends on? To help more people join? Oh and do we get alerted with "likes" too? xD

Yes, Yes, I have no idea. I'll like you and thank you and you tell me Wink
G4 Man
G4 Man
Admin of Total Awesomness

http://dithegreyasteroid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down