Digitalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forum :D
by NeatCrush 11/8/2012, 7:36 pm

» Homecoming!? O:
by NeatCrush 10/12/2012, 10:22 am

» Counting Game
by NeatCrush 9/23/2012, 10:38 am

The end of the beginning

+2
Xarr
G4 Man
6 posters

Go down

The end of the beginning Empty The end of the beginning

Post by G4 Man 9/4/2012, 12:08 am

JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1

Well it's been about 23 hours after the forum has launched and i feel like the forums first day went good. I've fixed all the known bugs, I started a glowy name fiasco, and I modded people galore. But now I have all the mods i need for the time being. Although I'm not sure how many people Blake the PHC Rep will bring over to the forum. When I think back on it I think i should've chosen someone who talks alot and gets along with all the PHCers, and though im sure he does get along fine with everyone he doesnt seem like a very talkative person. Though i still feel he should be part of digitalk. No progress was made today on the header contest. I created an info post about the upcoming pop ieges account giveaway (which im going to use to bring some people to digitalk) but honestly what would help the most would be a post on the PHB about it. Right now everyone has left the forum besides me and Obi. Who honestly does not seem frightening or disgusted of me at all lately which is great. Oh and i banned Drizzy. He wanted it :/ dude acts weird to me. Oh and I want to get to a point where theres so much going on in the forum that the forum twitter feed has to be updated like 3 times a day (Goal 1).

END OF DAY 1
G4 Man
G4 Man
Admin of Total Awesomness

http://dithegreyasteroid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The end of the beginning Empty Re: The end of the beginning

Post by Xarr 9/4/2012, 12:52 pm

Coral day 1 Very Happy
Xarr
Xarr
PHC Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Obiwan2324 9/4/2012, 1:41 pm

G4 Man wrote:JOURNAL OF AN ADMIN: DAY 1

Well it's been about 23 hours after the forum has launched and i feel like the forums first day went good. I've fixed all the known bugs, I started a glowy name fiasco, and I modded people galore. But now I have all the mods i need for the time being. Although I'm not sure how many people Blake the PHC Rep will bring over to the forum. When I think back on it I think i should've chosen someone who talks alot and gets along with all the PHCers, and though im sure he does get along fine with everyone he doesnt seem like a very talkative person. Though i still feel he should be part of digitalk. No progress was made today on the header contest. I created an info post about the upcoming pop ieges account giveaway (which im going to use to bring some people to digitalk) but honestly what would help the most would be a post on the PHB about it. Right now everyone has left the forum besides me and Obi. Who honestly does not seem frightening or disgusted of me at all lately which is great. Oh and i banned Drizzy. He wanted it :/ dude acts weird to me. Oh and I want to get to a point where theres so much going on in the forum that the forum twitter feed has to be updated like 3 times a day (Goal 1).

END OF DAY 1

That's only because you're acting less creepy than usual.
Obiwan2324
Obiwan2324

Back to top Go down

Post by rominay 9/4/2012, 2:09 pm

For a PHC rep, I think you should choose Obi, Kat, or Xarr.
Also, you can no longer advertise PHF on the PHC anymore?? idk it was the scroll/bottom message but i doubt its a real rule

Last edited by rominay on 9/4/2012, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
rominay
rominay

http://vriskserket.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarr 9/4/2012, 2:10 pm

rominay wrote:For a PHC rep, I think you should choose Obi, Kat, or Xarr.

We don't need to have just 1 rep.
Xarr
Xarr
PHC Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by rominay 9/4/2012, 2:15 pm

Xarr wrote:

idk i guess we can have more
rominay
rominay

http://vriskserket.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarr 9/4/2012, 2:16 pm

rominay wrote:
Xarr wrote:

idk i guess we can have more

It could work but idk.
Xarr
Xarr
PHC Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man 9/4/2012, 5:48 pm

Also, you can no longer advertise PHF on the PHC anymore?? idk it was the scroll/bottom message but i doubt its a real rule

It's not true but im sure some mod will enforce it. Honestly I think nowadays there are a handful of cruddy mods, like 3 i can think of. I just miss back in the day when power on the chat wasnt just handed to you. I wish there was another reset and someone like xarr controlled who gets modded.
G4 Man
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NeatCrush 9/4/2012, 8:00 pm

Isn't Creed our rep now?
NeatCrush
NeatCrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Obiwan2324 9/4/2012, 8:01 pm

NeatCrush wrote:Isn't Creed our rep now?
I don't trust ND.
Obiwan2324
Obiwan2324

Back to top Go down

Post by NeatCrush 9/4/2012, 8:05 pm

Obiwan2324 wrote:
I don't trust ND.

Who would you make it? Cause a PHCer should choose
NeatCrush
NeatCrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathstalker 9/4/2012, 8:13 pm

END OF DAY 1

The end of the beginning Oie_canvas

Last edited by Deathstalker on 9/4/2012, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man 9/4/2012, 8:14 pm

.... whos creed...
G4 Man
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NeatCrush 9/4/2012, 8:15 pm

Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

that's freaking amazing o.o
NeatCrush
NeatCrush

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man 9/4/2012, 8:17 pm

Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

Lol post it on the contest thread
G4 Man
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathstalker 9/4/2012, 8:18 pm

G4 Man wrote:
Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

No

Last edited by Deathstalker on 9/5/2012, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by G4 Man 9/4/2012, 8:21 pm

Deathstalker wrote:
G4 Man wrote:
Deathstalker wrote:

END OF DAY 1

No

then it will not be considered
G4 Man
G4 Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarr 9/4/2012, 10:17 pm

G4 Man wrote:

It's not true but im sure some mod will enforce it. Honestly I think nowadays there are a handful of cruddy mods, like 3 i can think of. I just miss back in the day when power on the chat wasnt just handed to you. I wish there was another reset and someone like xarr controlled who gets modded.

Aww thanks Smile and I agree that power is just handed to you nowadays.
Xarr
Xarr
PHC Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down